Don’t stay stuck. Addiction is a progressive disease. This means it always gets worse over time.
Start today and learn what you can do right now to help the problem and move out of drug and alcohol addictions for good. Help is for the whole family. Families need to be careful of enabling addicts who may do everything they can to stay addicted including steal, kick, scream, threaten and perform. Others are more than willing but have no clue where to start and need a system of treatment to follow. This is your starting point and your system of recovery.
4 WEEK ADDICTION RECOVERY STARTER PACK INCLUDES:
1. Learning what to do to stop the addiction right away. Confusion makes matters worse.
2. We guide you through the first 4 weeks or 28 days to start your recovery from addiction process.
3. Get professional help and email support as you journey through the first 4 weeks of turning addiction around for good.
4. Professional and personal recommendations on various treatment options, rehab, doctors and hospitals and programs. This can save thousands in the long run, as well as a load of valuable time.
5. 4 (four) 30 minute online counseling sessions by our registered addiction psychology specialists. These are for the family or the addicted person, or combined – it does not matter as long as you start somewhere, starting today!
6. The course includes all the resources, information and guidance you need to move step by step through abstinence and then recovery and maintenance.
7. Receive the complete A Course In Recovery A3 detailed colour guidance posters (challenges, goals, facts, progress tracking and more) for home as well as the Free Course In Recovery 12 step guide book in hard copy to your door, or online in ebook format if you choose.